How to Get a Guaranteed Fair Wage Fund Subsidy in 4 Easy Steps
The leader of an ensemble does the following:
1. Finalize the date, time, personnel and venue for your gig or concert.
2. Confirm that the venue or presenter will pay each musician a minimum of $75 for gigs or $100 if a concert venue. For some venues, the required share will range from $90 to $160 per musician.
3. Before your gig, apply for a GFWF subsidy by filling out the online Pre-Gig form at bit.ly/apply4gfwf. Do this no later than two weeks before your event.
- Jazz in the Neighborhood will make every effort to inform you of a decision and subsidy percentage within ten business days. If the information you provide needs clarification, it may take longer.
4. After your gig, request your pre-approved subsidy by filling out the online Post-Gig form at bit.ly/jitn-gfwf.
- Your subsidy check (from Intersection for the Arts) will generally be mailed within two weeks.
For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org