How to Get a Guaranteed Fair Wage Fund Subsidy in 4 Easy Steps
The leader of an ensemble does the following:
1. Finalize the date, time, personnel and venue for your gig or concert.
2. Confirm that the venue or presenter will pay each musician a minimum of $75 for gigs or $100 if a concert venue.
3. Before your gig, apply for a GFWF subsidy by filling out the online Pre-Gig form at tinyurl.com/apply4gfwf. Do this no later than two weeks before your event.
- Jazz in the Neighborhood will make every effort to inform you of a decision and subsidy percentage within ten business days. If the information you provide needs clarification, it may take longer.
4. After your gig, request your pre-approved subsidy by filling out the online Post-Gig form at tinyurl.com/GFWF-POST.
- If approved, you will be invited to set up an account with bill.com, where you can elect to receive payment by mail or direct deposit.
Click here for the full terms of the Guaranteed Fair Wage Fund. For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make note of these deadlines:
Pre-Gig applications must be submitted no later than two weeks (14 days) prior to the gig/concert. Applications received without sufficient lead time will generally be automatically rejected.
Post-Gig applications should be submitted within two weeks (14 days) following the gig/concert. If an application for payment is received after that time, the funds for your approved subsidy may no longer be available and you will not get paid.