Jazz in the Neighborhood can help promote your jazz event by:
- announcing it in our weekly newsletter that is emailed to 1800 subscribers
- sharing your Facebook event on the JITN Facebook page
- posting as a news item on the JITN website
To be eligible your event must:
- feature Bay Area jazz musicians
- guarantee each musician receives compensation in the form of a check that is at least JITN’s scale of $150 minimum per person (or $100 each if a large ensemble) *
- refrain from use of a tip jar
To be considered, please submit the following information:
- Date and time of event
- Location of event
- Who will be issuing the check(s)?
- A 100-word description of the event, including musician names and instruments.
- How will you be promoting Jazz in the Neighborhood events in this partnership?
Send all information and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos should be 600 ppi wide.
* Venues that pay less than JITN’s scale may be eligible for subsidy from JITN’s Guaranteed Fair Wage Fund; contact email@example.com